Monday, December 6, 2010

Keenan's first day!

What proud Grandparents!

What a great dad he has.




He had a good cry right from the beginning!

The first time I got to hold him!




Here's a few pictures to capture Keenan's first weeks in the world. These last few weeks have been a whirlwind for Matt & I. I don't think anything can prepare you for the arrival of a new baby. For someone who loves to sleep, the long nights of feeding, burping, rocking, and diaper changes was and is a challenge. But don't get me wrong, these last few weeks have been some of the most exciting and joyous times too. Keenan is a really sweet baby. There's times where I'm ready for him to finally just go to sleep and let me have some rest, but when I get up to feed him during the night I can't help but smile to myself and remember how much I love him and can't wait to see him again!






No comments:

Post a Comment